Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Subway Art

Lately I've been seeing a lot of subway art and have been obsessing over making my own. While blog stocking, I discovered Wordle and created this in about a minute. Not quite what I would design in Photoshop, but quick and fun. I may have to put together something inspirational and colorful for my girls' rooms.

Wordle: 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

The 12 Days of Christmas



I absolutely adore this one by Smile


and this from Ink Genious as they both
portray the true meaning of Christmas


This is another one that I adore by Craftily Ever After


I absolutely love these fun and colorful ones by Got Chikin



And last but not least, here's one I love from eighteen25

So if you find yourself bored or wanting to fill up some of those empty frames you've been collecting, unleash your creativity with subway art.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...