Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

More Teacher Gifts

So school is out for the summer and we couldn't be more excited. As I previously mentioned, my daughter and I were working on some projects that she is going to be selling to raise money for her Spain trip, and these were among them. They turned out super cute. So cute that we ended up giving them as end-of-the-year teacher gifts, and the best part is that the girls did a lot of the work.


It's hard to tell, but they are actually glossy, sort of glass-like. 


They are made out of egg shells, can you believe it?


And we used alcohol ink to get the fun bright colors.


We used both craft wood and scrap wood.


The girls and are so in love with them, and their teachers really liked them too. They are just so pretty. I'm thinking a tutorial is in order, if I can get motivated enough to take pictures. So stay tuned!

Until the next time. . . .



I shared this post with:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...