Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quick And Easy Spider Snacks

I've been making these cute and tasty spider snacks for my girls for years. I've even made a bunch to bring to school when it's been their turn to bring snacks, as long as there are no kids in the class with peanut allergies.


They are super quick, very easy, and are always a hit with kids.



All you need are some Ritz crackers, pretzel sticks, peanut butter, and mini chocolate chips. Spread a little peanut butter on both sides of the cracker, line the pretzel sticks up on each side, place the other cracker on top and put a couple mini chocolate chips on with some peanut butter for the eyes. 

The great thing about this snack is that you can substitute the ingredients with things like rice crackers, pita chips, almond butter, Nutella, raisins, or anything you or your child prefer. 

I shared this post with:

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! We're going to make these this week. Thanks for the idea! ...and thanks for sharing with Sweets This Week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning about spiders next week at school. This is an awesome snack for my Kindergarten students. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the snacks were a success at school. I know they always are when I've shared them with my daughters' classes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...