Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Bonus Day

I'm so excited for summer to arrive, and boy has it been slow approaching since our record winter snowfalls. It's still a bit chilly out most days, but we did have some awesome weather last Thursday and Friday. 


What I'm most excited about summer, besides the warm weather, is that I'm hoping to brush up on my photography skills. I've got three built-in models, although most of the time they aren't cooperative. Today I got lucky and my oldest daughter let me do her hair in one of my favorite braids, the waterfall braid. She even agreed to let me take pictures of her afterwards, which wasn't planned, but a nice little bonus for this camera loving mom. I hope to have more bonus days this summer. 

Until the next time. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...