Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recharging in Paradise

That is literally recharging. Fortunately for my kids and I (my husband isn't a fan of the heat and being away from Alaska in the summer), my husband had to come to Hawaii for work.  This opportunity couldn't have come at a better time as I just had my Vitamin D tested again and I'm still low.  Not for long though! These are the few things I get to enjoy for the next few weeks.








One of four lagoons at the resort.


While I like Waikiki, this place is much slower paced and perfect for kids. 
The grit of the sand is fine unlike Waikiki so my kids like it more. 


The view inland from the resort


Two of my girls on the beach


The new Disney resort next door will open in August


A fat feral cat and hungry mongoose


Kid fun



Beach Fun


Pool fun at one of the three pools


Fish come out for breakfast


Feeding the fish


And since my baby didn't get to attend her Kindergarten graduation, 
we brought her cap and took a photo here!
Off to the beach. Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...