Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Life

It never ceases to amaze me when I see a newborn baby. The miracle of life is just so amazing and beautiful. Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing my friends' new born baby. She is the sweetest little girl and so calm in nature; a true blessing for their first child.


I will confess that I am not a great natural light photographer and I have older equipment, but I made the best of the low light, small space, rushed time, and I am pleased with the outcome. It's been a LONG time since I've shot a newborn. In fact, I can count on one hand how many times I've shot portraits in the last year. I'm not in business and I don't advertise nor do I want to, but I sure enjoy capturing some photos for friends on rare occasions. Congratulations Timothy and Franceska on your beautiful baby girl!



I love this photo of the proud Daddy holding his baby girl's feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...