Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Love Affair With Frames

Those who know me know that I'm absolutely obsessed with photos. So when I saw these cute frames over at Mod Podge Rocks, I just had to make them. They're super easy to make and they make great gifts.


I started with craft frames, which can be purchased at your local craft store.



I painted them with Acrylic paint. Oh and I'm really not that sloppy with paint. I share my paint supply with my kids so the bottles, and many other things, get all yucky when I let them paint unsupervised.





Then came the Mod Podge. I used scrapbooking paper and wrapping paper.


Aren't they cute? I just love how they can be customized.
I chose a brighter color palette since I had kids in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...