Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I hope that everyone is off to a great 2012!
I don't normally make resolutions knowing very well that I'll probably break them, but I'm going to give it a shot this year. 

My 2012 Resolutions are:

1. To avoid being nominated for the Hoarder's show by PURGING and decrapifying my life.

2. To spend more QUALITY time with my girls.

3. To complete unfinished projects pre 2012.

4. To actually keep up with this blog.

5. To have a crazy fun world.

6. To laugh more.

7.  To take better care of me.

And last but not least,

8. To walk the dog everyday, so maybe some bonding time will allow him to quit being such a rebel and running away from me every chance he gets. 


I hope this year brings you much happiness, good health, and lots of  fun. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...