Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Totally Cute Holiday Shirts

Just thought I'd stop for a brief post to share what I've been up to besides being a maid, chauffeur, and event planner for the family.


I've been making these totally adorable personalized holiday shirts.


I made these shirts for a good friend. I haven't photographed the ones I've made for my girls yet, but they've been wearing them and since then I've had a few orders. I wasn't intending on selling these, but a few extra bucks for the holiday season have been a nice treat for me. 

I don't have a Christmas tree yet, but hopefully I'll have one this week. My goal this week: CLEAN and dig out the Christmas decorations.

1 comment:

  1. Aw these are super cute! Thank you for entering my giveaway, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...