Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Paniyaaq

Eleven years ago, today, my life was forever changed when my sweet princess was born into this world. Little did I know how amazing she really would be.


Although I didn't teach her to speak my language, and she's never been to the village I grew up in, she's genuinely proud of her culture and who she is. I can't help but think of how joyful my mother would be if she were alive today. My baby girl doesn't follow trends, but sets her own, and most importantly, she is happy with herself.


She is a gentle soul with a huge heart. She reminds me of both my parents.


While sensitive and quite shy, she possesses a lot of inner and outer strength. Something most people, including myself, wish they had.


And of course, I think she's absolutely beautiful and quite perfect. 
Happy Birthday Princess! Words can't express the love I have for you. You are growing into such an amazing young lady. I hope you continue to be your own person and always stand tall and proud of who you are. I know I'm proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...